Some common culprits of lashes not lasting:
• Oily skin and using skincare products containing oil – lash adhesive doesn’t agree with oil! Please use our
recommended products to be sure this is not the cause.
• Lack of cleansing – the eye area is naturally quite oily. Not washing the area means there will be a build up of
oils secreted by the skin, and this will not only weaken your lash growth but make the extensions fall off very quickly.
• Excessive touching – playing with the lashes is fun but your fingertips contain oil and you are applying oil
every time you touch the them. Please leave them alone other than during your daily washing ritual!
• Lifestyle factors – extensions never last as well on people who regularly sweat it out at the gym, go
swimming, do hot yoga etc. You must be prepared to get infills more often than others.
• Heavy makeup – extensions also never lash as well on people who wear a lot of makeup (especially eye
makeup) daily compared to someone who wears little or no makeup. More makeup means more products and
more effort to remove everything.
• Lash cycle – many factors including hormones, season and diet can affect the speed of your lash cycle. It is
quite normal that sometimes your lashes naturally shed quicker than other times.
• Lash design – the extensions selected may be too long and/or too thick for your natural lashes, causing them
to twist or fall off prematurely. The design chosen may also not be well supported by how your lashes grow
naturally eg. a cat eye styling when the natural lashes on the outer corners are very short and fine. This can be
discussed with your stylist at your next appointment.